Sub 1/4 c pure maple syrup for the honey if under one (I'm guessing you could cut the honey too from 1/2 a c).
Sub 1/4 c coconut sugar for the 1/2 c white it calls for, use full fat Greek yogurt, and no glaze for babies.
Sub coconut sugar for white.
Banana Oaty Muffins:
1. Peel and chop an apple. Add enough water to cover the bottom of a pot, put the lid on, and cook on high for 10 minutes, or until soft. Meanwhile, shred 1 1/3 c zucchini (skin on, it was about 1 1/2 zucchinis).
2. Mix 1 c whole wheat flour, 2/3 c all purpose flour, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 1/4 tsp baking powder, and 1/2 tsp baking soda in a large boalw.
3. In a smaller bowl mix shredded zucchini, 1/2 c milk (any kind, full fat), 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted), 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (these were not sweet, you might want to up this if you want sweeter), and 1 egg.
4. Use a potato masher to mash apples into applesauce. If not applesauce consistency, add a little water. Once its applesauce like, mix with wet ingredients.
5. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and fold in the wet ingredients until fully mixed. Pour into a greased muffin tin and bake at 400 f for 15 minutes.
If you want this to go faster- use 1/2 c premade applesauce. Pineapple tidbits would be a nice addition as well.
1. Mash 4 ripe bananas (the riper the sweeter). Mix with 1 (beaten) egg, 1/4 c melted coconut oil, and 1/4 c pure maple syrup.
2. Fold in 1 1/2 c whole wheat flour, 1 tsp cinnamon, and 1 tsp baking soda.
3. Fill a greased mini donut or muffin pan. Bake at 350 f for 15 minutes. Let sit for 3-5 minutes, then flip onto a cooling rack to cool.
Tip: Put the dough into a piping bag or ziplock and cut off the end to fill the donut pan.